Sunday 21 April 2024

Shanghai Grand Prix Chinese Grand Prix April 2024

Shanghai Grand Prix Chinese Grand Prix

hello  to all the Relatives

and Grannie too

SMILE

my nephew is running the London Marathon

as we speak

He got in on Time, my cousin Danny also Ran at Bit

as Pat and Mary Duggan in Kerry used to say

so he'll be with. the ones. first to go

at the back somewhere

the "fast" group

A big week for all the family

from SOB

to GOB in a generation

Blacksmith, Son of a Blacksmith, Grandson of a Blacksmith

and yes he graduated from Sheffield

God has a sense of History after all

China QUICK STORIES

will be up your street

Quick Stories for Busy People

so Enjoy and BUY

I have not one but 2 student daughters

at University Simultaneously 

So  all Gifts great-fully accepted

and If you come to Birmingham

I can introduce you to Andy Street our Lord Mayor

he is a John Lewis man

or you can have a tour

of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker by Michael Casey

in Old Forge and Singing Anvil

I'll tell you where it's based on

But you'll have to pay

as I need to support my Bilingual Daughters

BIRMINGHAM IS THE CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE


THE ONE IN ENGLAND


SO COME AND SEE US

Andy Street will even dance in the Street














even Totoro the cat understand Chinese


https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true



No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...