Thursday 18 April 2024

OTHER still big, my secret readers

OTHER still big, my secret readers

maybe its the Secret Service hanging around all day while Trump sleeps

HONG KONG still reading me

But it's the Others who are reading

But who are you?

still getting far too much rubbish in my email

Am enjoying the Legal FX and other Utube Legal shows

Its surreal seeing the Seriously Clever Lawyers 

STOP

and do  adverts for Michael Casey Pile Cream for this BUM

In the middle of the Legal analysis

But you guys are good

I'd love to go for a beer with you all

I did work for Pinsent Masons law firm

for 3 years, but only in the Print Room

hurt my back  and still it plagues me 15years later

all my body is falling to bits

AT least my 2 student daughters are doing so well

I wear out the Rosary in my Tinnitus nights

So I do thank God for that

Me, I'm a busted flush, too much CKD

and so on

I do appreciate every singe person who has bothered to read me

I hope you like my Made in China Russian Policeman's Hat

I should get a clown badge to put on the front












No comments:

Met a Lithuanian in shop with his daughter today. TRANSLATIONS here in Russian for him, he said he could read Russian

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...