Wednesday 3 April 2024

lost a few days

lost a few days

the Tinnitus is so loud lately

I cannot sleep

when I finally do, I wake up every 2 hours

finally I've had enough slots of sleep

only the TINNITUS is waiting

to try and kill me

and its so tiring fighting against the noise

not to mention when my arthritis kicks in

and migraines too

I'm falling apart

but though a sinner, I know how to use a Rosary

so all of you of all faiths and none

Pray for Peace

in the world

and in my head

it's like listening to the fires of hell burning

and that's as close as I want to get to it

in the other corner of the room

my small daughter is revising for her 2nd year exams

Anthropology and French with  a side bar of Pole Dancing

must be 100s do it on the Unis by her's

its great exercise and confidence builder

Writing stories is all I can do

though the street lamps near our house are all bent

Pink came around with her Bloke and kids

and she gave me a few pointers

but with my weight, the street lights bend

I'm 280 pounds maybe and 5 feet 10, it's my strong legs

I saw a documentary about her tour

I was very impressed by the Family Unit 

and how it works

Obviously her shows are off the chart good

She didn't call me a Lost Cause either

And neither are any us

Keep the Faith

or is that some other singer?


preparing to Irish Dance

No comments:

Met a Lithuanian in shop with his daughter today. TRANSLATIONS here in Russian for him, he said he could read Russian

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...