Wednesday 17 April 2024

THIS MADE ME LAUGH 4th July 2019 piece


Thursday 4 July 2019

Michael Casey Hot Stuff

Put Jean Michel Jarre's Rendez Vous Part 4 on and listen to him as I talk

It's a very exciting piece, in my imagination old ladies, abuelitas dance is celebration

their prayers have worked Big Sid the Butcher in Inglaterra is alive after being shot 3 times

defending a mother, a child and an unborn baby and his friend Mrs Murphy not forgetting everybody

else in the Post Office.

So that's the film version of my story dancing around my brain, with JM Jarre's music

I don't really need a tv , I have imagination

I still have to write Tears for a Butcher, I've put fragments online

I'll probably never actually write all of it.#

Not unless a Korean Kpop girl comes and speed types for me as I

sit on a sofa and dictate.

12 chapters, 2 sessions of 2 hours and I could dictate it.

48 hours to write a 600 page book

I would spread it out over 12 weeks

Then I'd marry the Korean girl and have 5 sons, and form a Kpop band and martial arts club

In reality John Henry Newman's ghost is more likely to pay a visit, the Oratory is just up the road

It's too hot to sit and write a new story, or a fragment, so I'm just boring you all with my thoughts

Yes, that's what I do all the time, you are all so cruel

I'm going to change the music now just to confuse you.

Peter Gabriel's Come Talk to Me

I still have my angle painting besides me so that's appropriate

I have the painting 20 years now, it's faded as  it's a water colour

My oil paintings have not lost their colour, they are even older

I bought them pre  children, but nowadays I could never afford them

A thief would get a tenner for them to sell for drugs, such is today's world

In the local shop, a former WWW fighter was strolling around in his track suit

with his muscles hanging out, tats on display

It's just so hot today everybody is letting everything all hang out

and no I don't mean my fat belly, it's my Winnie the Pooh look

I bought chocolate for my girls, its compulsory

I may streak around the neighborhood later

It's good to let fresh air around all your covered up bits

It prevents smells and cobwebs from forming

It gives the neighbours a treat too, I can see all the net curtains flutter as I race by

Don't you do it where you live?

Such boring areas where you live.

I do live in Nudist Close Birmingham, next door to the fishing tackle shop

Which can be quite dangerous as Dave his pole out and castes about

He did catch me once, I thought I was dead bait

Luckily Lindy Loo from the take away gave me the kiss of life, and took me away

She laid me on her counter top while she finished preparing the boiled rice

 The aroma restored me to life and I waved goodbye

A startled customer arrived and Lindy Loo explained

Just Eat Delivery Boy for Nudist Close

that's enough surreal stuff for today

Do tell all your friends about the 2000 stories here  and Google Translations over

at  https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

and remind Netflix and Amazon I'm being read in 60 Countries

and up to 7  translations are being read simultaneously of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

even 21,000 Polish readers in 3 weeks

And Shoplife my play was  accepted for the stage 30 years ago

https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC


Enough, I'll put some clothes on now, I have go outside and buy and ice cream

Mario, the ice cream seller wouldn't know where to put the flake if I were naked

And this is why I call my writing Cartoons made from Words

Thanks all

Happy 4th of July

The quality of a Nation is judged by its's Charity, everything flows from that



me in 1991  Lourdes





No comments:

4788. wind and pain plus johnny no friends

 4788 wind and pain no not my backside, the wind outside  the pain was within me the freezing air, really triggered my Tinnitus well I'm...