Monday 1 April 2024

Magnetic Storm in the Skies

Magnetic Storm in the Skies

you can read about it in your newspapers

it may explain the noise in my head

I missed a family gathering yesterday Easter Sunday

as my head was everywhere

it still is right now

BUT

a stem from a rose I planted last year

gave us an unexpected Red Rose in the garden

and I just looked today

it looks like a plant has appeared

so we may have a couple of red roses this year

so I'm happy

despite the noise and pains I have

that's enough

Panama is reading on my Wordpress and three Bloggers today

so hello to YOU

you may be on a container ship, I do not know

but michaelgcasey@hotmail.com

is where you can send me a message

or a pasted in photo

I do not open links

tooo much rubbish sent to me daily

Lots of Spanish Translations online

and many other languages

so you can all suffer equally

Something to Read in Spanish  for 600,000,000 people

In return for reading my rubbish I want you all to say the Rosary for Peace in Ukraine

I want 1,000,000,000 Rosaries to surround Russia and end Putin’s War

I know that it will take the prayers from una abuelita to tip the balance and stop

Putin’s war. 1,000,000,000 Rosaries we can do it. Double or triple that

So please do it for Peace in Ukraine

Miguel, my priest who became a Bishop called me Sancho Panza long ago

maybe 50 years ago, so abuelitas do the Rosary for Peace in Ukraine

I cannot promise you’ll like my stories, but there are 1000s of them

Hasta Luego Pac en Ukraine por la virgen

No comments:

Met a Lithuanian in shop with his daughter today. TRANSLATIONS here in Russian for him, he said he could read Russian

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...