Wednesday 24 August 2022

so good nite to you

so good nite to you

i had to lie down and rest for half an hour as the pain came down

this is my life

though I'll always dream my Korean dream

otherwise I'm already dead

maybe I should stop watching Kdramas

but I wont

they are the happiest part of my life

especially as Tinnitus stops me from writing story stories

though you may prefer these

though if that speed typist turned up

anyway The Hotel People on BBC 2

was about Europa Hotel in Belfast

and other hotels too

It was a great show

and Northern Ireland is SO BEAUTIFUL TOO

so go spend some money over there

and I can now reveal Queens University over in Belfast

was one place my small daughter could have gone to study

so  you have all been spared

but seriously from what I saw on tv tonight

Great Place to Go

so go visit and spend your money there

and say a prayer for me too 

as my pain levels are off the chart

So I can't go anywhere as Pain can strike suddenly

Then Tinnitus Terror for an hour or even two

when I finally wake up, every day

So enjoy the writing

I will load up some old comedies

I am far from Being Holy in any direction

so that's your lot

p.s. Kerry is great too, that's where my family s from

now go to bed all of you and don't forget to wash your bum

XI NI DI PIGU as they say in Mandarin

front cover of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker








No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...