Wednesday 3 August 2022

18 nations yesterday on Wordpress alone

18 nations yesterday on Wordpress alone

a ton of downloads, too, maybe the Translation lists helped

Anyway thank you all for passing by

at least I smell better today had a soak in the bath for a full hour

so i look like a prune, or walrus maybe

my small daughter has started her reading list for University

in 2 weeks time and we'll find out will she get her her first choice

or will it be the 2nd choice, which will be with French

either way a win win

Liz Truss and this Oxbridge Nonsense

and Grammar school rubbish too

STOP PHONES IN SCHOOLS that'll improve things

yes I did go to Grammar school, and yes 2 of my brothers

went to Oxford and Cambridge respectively

50 years ago or so

Inner city kids too, put the work in, 70 hours a week studying

just like my small daughter has just done

Don't don't downgrade the grades so everybody gets a "chance"

Keep Quality up

No micky mouse degrees either

Give grants to start businesses equal and more to student grants

Stop all the Tory Party pandering

And I think the other lot are just as rubbish

read Chapter 9 of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

M.P. Married to a Person, Married to a People

it's online and in Translations galore  on my Wordpress and here

You will laugh aloud, especially if you are a Political Correspondent

Though some News People may be offended that I dare, be as clever as them

at least I know how to put my lipstick on, or maybe I'm just a pig

Listening to Daniel Bedingfield as I talk to you

what happened to him?

well I disappeared too to slap on the hemp pain killer gel on my shoulder

it hurts like hell, as usual

so that's all for now


and keep on praying for Putin to go back home out of Ukraine




No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...