Thursday 18 August 2022

the results are in

the results are in

well poverty beckons for me

my small daughter just got her results

she got what she needed and more

so her Uni will be near her sister's Uni

And I could name drop bigtime

but to preserve her privacy I won't

Though in Shanghai, Grandma is already boasting 

and there may be a chance of a trip to Shanghai

as part of the course, tea with grannie

I am so happy, all the hard work paid off

70 hours a week,  studying

I even had a few tears in my eye

though it may have just been 

the pain killing gel from my shoulder




No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...