Tuesday 23 August 2022

Pretty but Vacuous

Pretty but Vacuous

If you send me a Top of Google message

I usually delete it unread

or I add a retort then delete you

Yes my sites could be prettier

But my readers are here for the words

not for a model in no clothing

boasting about her accomplishments

whatever they are

famous for being famous maybe

I write, I am a writer

a poet, and playwright and all kinds of word

I also put multiple translations online

so you can all suffer all over the world

sometimes when I get an advert

I'll reply saying great, but I'll accept a free one

as I have no money to spare with 2 student daughters

and I'll send them a book to read

so ZTE maybe in UAE

emailed today so I sent them a book to read

in Japanese plus a file with 1,000,000 words in, in English

so if it arrives at least they get a free read

I get nothing, but there is always hope

and I do have a ZTE from years ago

costing 1/10 of the new fancy stuff

Meanwhile I got a plastic Glow in the Dark Rosary

today, something to remember my small daughter's

great achievement at her A Levels, and University place

so I'll be praying the Rosary today on the new one

as  30 Aug is a very important day for the family

I should pray for myself maybe, but if UAE

is reading this then they can pray for me 

just once a day, as Faith Moves Mountains

Catholic or Muslin,

Mary is all our mothers

Now I have to take a pain killer and

watch a Kdrama

so Peace for Everybody, especially

from Fatima to Ukraine








me on the front cover of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...