Saturday 27 August 2022

Annoying People

Annoying People

well I sent a message to Putin's Press Office

Then today on one of the 3 Bloggers a Peak from UK

So maybe it is them reading me

Or I'll get a bottle of Salisbury Perfume in the Post

Ck1 or Ck Be is what I use as its cheap and cheerful

with a dab of Jeyes Fluid drain cleaner behind my ear

The Codine has just kicked in

I was bent double with pain

Mainly with my left shoulder, as usual, and my back too

Slap on Hemp is cooling, but the pain was so bad

I opted for the Codine instead of my usual Paracetamol

Kidney aware always for me

Anyway I also said a Rosary too

while I was glued to the chair in pain

I inserted the Luminous Mysteries too

for the first time ever

Dayton Uni USA had explained it to me

and I did treat myself to a green plastic luminous Rosary

to remember my small daughter's big success at A Levels

and getting into a very high University

so I've spent 20 mins saying the Rosary

while the pain killers kicked in

This does not make me Holy

I'd still run away with a Korean girl/typist

well as far as the study

Though anybody would have to be a Saint to want me

all my pain days etc

I was reading about the Liar Trump

and I still not understand how people

fell for his lies and rubbish

a flim flam man

but saying I slept with a President 

does not qualify you to be a President

And Liars being Allowed to Run for Office

All those that voted against certification

Should never be allowed to run 

As they deny the process

And being able to sack the Police investigating you

And that not being enough to Convict you

America is just Ungovernable

No wonder Putin took a chance

But if Trump were re-elected

Then Ukraine would be in deep trouble

That's what makes Politics interesting

But GOP in USA, is just corrupt

Trump is like a Godfather

Irony would be if Garland

Puts him away, when GOP prevented him getting on Supreme Court

The Supreme Court wife refusing to say what emails all about

From over here in UK, it's too Political

Justice is for All

Neither GOP or Dems

And all this goes back to Hanging Chads

Then FOX is just advertising for Trump Lies

A LIE IS A LIE IS A LIE

And every time Trump says one

It  should say Trump LIED again today about this

so the Denial gets as much space as the lie

Because people are tired by the Fire Hose of Lies

the don't hear the trickle of Truth

Liars make more noise unfortunately

Have I annoyed you all enough now

I'm going to finish my Lawyer Woo Kdrama now

my sister in law is a lawyer by the way

and that is all for today

I was going to write a pseudo intellectual piece about the Rosary

or even a comedy piece

but my pain levels seem to be getting worse

so you'll have to make do with this

instead of a story story (c) by Michael Casey

by like I said 2,000,000 words or even 3,000,000 words

as I don't count the bullet point pieces like this

make Boris Johnson will read me

I'd leave Parliament if I were him

Enjoy his 3rd wife and 2 new kids so far

Write a bit, he can even quote me

Chapter 9 , M.P. Married to a Person, Married to a People

from The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker by Michael Casey


that's all, pain getting stronger despite the codine

cheers for today






 

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...