Sunday 21 August 2022

2pm Sunday 21st Aug, nearly

 maths quiz

A* A  A to the power of 3

you work it out

anyway was thinking about the power of Love

my Tinnitus was screaming as it does so I had to focus

to avoid all the terror, and terror is the name

as Tinnitus does drive you insane and back again

I thought of Love and my mum, and how much Mary must love us even more

I'm sorry if I bore you all since Ukraine kicked off

But it is the biggest thing since Hitler

but some will bitch if the heating gets turned down a notch

Putin is to blame nobody else

and Russians must be cowards as they have not removed him yet

or don't they care so long as fair skinned Russians don't die

Discuss

So the likes of you and me, we may be crippled up

or tired and in constant pain, well almost

but we can pray, and Faith does move mountains

So Try that

Meanwhile my small daughter has just gone out to work in a Charity Shop

To celebrate with the smokers at the back of the shop

Though obvious she does not smoke

As for me my Kdramas are coming to an end, 16 episode ones

But I've got another one lined up

there are now more chats, like this

bullet points talks, that stories, because of tinnitus

and its stranglehold on me

but still 2000 stories, and I'm still writing book 21

2,000,000 words online, well more actually as I don't add the word count

of these chats to my total

so it could be 3,000,000 words and I haven't worked it out

so count it all, and you tell me, Korean girl, or French Lady

or the American in Paris or wherever you may be

michaelgcasey@hotmail.com  will find me

but scammers and con artist don't bore me

I'm a  SOB, Son of a Blacksmith and I know how to curse

So don't assume, I'm a Sunday school teacher

I'll chop you off at the ankles, or go for the jugular VERBALLY

if you dare to annoy me

If you had my daily pain and constant Tinnitus

YOU WOULD NOT SUFFER FOOLS EITHER

so you have been warned

and I weigh more than a sumo

and now for some poetry

do I sound like a radio four announcer?


Words are Fun (c) 

By Michael Casey



Words are Fun ©
By
Michael Casey

Before I begin I go to the bathroom to let out some hot air
Though some will say it’s always there
Either my CkD embarrassing me or a comment on my writing
But people can be cruel and do not care, either way

I fell in love with words 55 years ago maybe
Robin Day was on the tv, a Political interviewer
Though any News Junkies will know him already
He was a trained Barrister, no he did not make coffee
Just mincemeat of Politicians
And Politician is not Cream to go with Coffee
Like I said he was a Barrister not barista 
Me and my dad used to watch him

So, if you hear good language, 
Here Today Gone Tomorrow Politician
It may tie you in knots, or make you laugh
As it made me dad and me, and then
My dad would curse at the tv, using all the letters
Of cursing, no Wokery back then, 
the word had not been invented
and should not have been
Far better if you had not been heard, absurd word

So, I grew up with an educated dad, left school at 14
To become a Blacksmith, which makes me a SOB
Son of a Blacksmith
Dad was very bright, but on the 1930s in Ireland
Everybody went to work, but it does not mean
He or anybody else was thick
Intelligence is Speed of Thought
I’ll explain it for the half-wits out there

So, if you follow BBC news you have an 
encyclopaedia in front of you, just engage your brain
Then if in my case you have BBC Radio4 constantly
You hear clever people talking, in posh voices back then
Add Latin, English, English Lit, French, Spanish then
Words are everywhere
If you read a lot too, then Words do become your plaything
If your days off are in the middle of the week too
Radio fills the void, and even if you are half stupid
You will learn a lot, it’s osmosis so to speak

Then if you have clever kids with you at school
4 of my cohort, which is a new word used a lot on tv lately
Year Group, Age Group might be more understandable to some
4 of them are Doctors or PhDs, I’m just the toilet cleaner
Though as I said earlier, doesn’t make me stupid
Your Job does not always mark you, as far as brains go
Although Brains was a brand of faggot years ago
You can make your own joke up there
Though Fags was the name for 1st years in 1970
In my old grammar school, but I’m from a different age
On the cusp of one age to another

Pause for Pain Killer 
And no that wasn’t a rubbish rhyme 
20 mins just gone for paracetamol and slap on gel
This is my life for years now
Pain
Though all of you reading me, might say
Yes, we suffer, we are the readers
CRUEL

Anyway, lots of Wordplay, like Foreplay but not
As much fun, on Radio Shows on the BBC
If you grow up listening to it you’ll learn a lot
Glue the dial to BBC Radio4 if you want clever kids
Though Wokery did show its head, beneath the bedclothes
Samantha, an imaginary radio girl, was banned or spoke
About because Woke People have no Imagination

Trigger warnings on books at University too
This is madness, Words are Fun, they have Meaning
Nuances and Shades and Tones, almost musical
But they are being banned by idiots
By the way too Slaves have existed for 10,000 years maybe
So yes, take note of it, but don’t whitewash History in every
Meaning of the Word. GROW UP

Now I’ll finish now as my head is about to explode with pain
And did you know my pharma knowledge big daughter told me
They don’t really know why Paracetamol works
And in my case sometimes it does not
As my Pain, My BASTARD is too much
And its whore of a sister Tinnitus is just a Tramp
Or should I post a Trigger warning on my words
For kids who are so Woke
They should just stay at home, wrapped in cotton wool
And take them out once a year like Christmas Decorations
Or Winterval as the Birmingham Council Morons
Once called Christmas
Celebrate everything, because Words are Fun













No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...