Sunday 14 August 2022

slowly does it

 slowly does it

my back has clicked back

but certain positions it would click out and hurt me

so I'm slow to be safe

Codine works but dries me out

and have to be careful GFR 28 now

so kidney safety needed

Tinnitus lessened but just this minute triggered again

so back to 14 on a dial of 10 for noise

at least yesterday's fall in the bath hasn't killed me off

had a tidy up of my bedroom with a bit of help from small daughter

it's tidier now and stuff all hung up

only 4 days till A Level Results Day

then we'll know which city will suffer from her being there

Lech Boris and Gregorgi Check it Out story says it all, find it online

I won't tell you where, for her privacy sake

Besides, Is your dad Michael Casey the FAT silver haired writer in Shades from Birmingham

is a big enough cross to carry

Flaming Pie by Paul McCartney is good so take a listen

Day Shift comedy/action Vampire is good, I gave it a 9

Snoop Dogg impressed me, and was good

If ever he is in Birmingham he can come and do the high dusting

Taylor Swift spends all her time down the chip shop with her lad

so she needs replacing

TARMAC ADDS TO GLOBAL WARMING MORONS

that's a message to our road digger uppers

A level Geography will tell you that

Paint it white is the KEY

so paving slabs are ALWAYS better than BLACK tarmac everywhere

and in the heat tarmac melts too

AND paving slabs help retain the HERITAGE of any street

and last 100 years

Enough, or do councils want to continue being lazy

allowing SUPER RICH companies to destroy LOCAL neighbourhoods

Black tarmac increasing Global warming

Go ask your own A Level Geography  kids

enough for now my Tinnitus is roaring

If you go through this site 4000 pieces

2000 of which are stories, this is just a chat or bullet point thing

Nobody has read all of them yet

Or am I just hot air too, contributing to Global Warming

FART LONG and LOUD and RASPING


– August 14, 2022 

 

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...