Friday 22 April 2022

WHIPLASH a film about Jazz

WHIPLASH A FILM ABOUT JAZZ 2014

i did spend time in THe Waterworks Jazz Club 25 plus years ago

before kids etc

so if you like a bit of Jazz its worth a watch

or Miss Whiplash is something totally different

or Kenny Everett  Miss Whiplash a comic foil

either way plenty for you to Google

as for me i have symbols in my head or buddie rich every morning

thanks to my Tinnitus

why doesn't PUTIN go to a Jazz club

instead of invading

don't forget to pray for Peace in Ukraine

before the harvest is lost and Africans starve






No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...