Wednesday 13 April 2022

Arabic Collection

Arabic Collection

As I have Arabic Readers all over the Arab world and beyond, I’ve decide to load up the TRANSLATION FILES AGAIN. Obviously as Good Muslims you believe in Peace too, never forget the horrors Putin did in Syria. Putin is no friend of any Arab speaker. You can see every day on the news all the horrors he is doing. Mary’s City is being besieged right now, or Mariupol to use the Ukrainian name. Her name is the centre-point of the 19th Chapter of the Quran, ‘Surat Maryam’. too.

Here are my humble words, they are all I can do, as Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England. So pray for Peace in Ukraine and as I said to my Esol English students at the Islamic school where I taught, pray for me too, just one a day will be fine. Thank You

Michael Casey

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...