Tuesday 19 April 2022

3 teddy bears which one is me?




 

well as my Tinnitus screams all I can say which Teddy am I

you tell me

which teddy would you cuddle up with?

a question from a half wit

my nephew and my brother just visited 

I bored them with my old stories

forced a book upon my nephew

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

I even signed and dated it

So if it is on ebay next week

You know it's me cos from Uncle Michael 19/4/22

is in the inside front cover

and I also wrote "my writing is s___"

by which I meant the hand writing

Though my nephew might think the writing itself

Did Shakespeare have this problem?

No wonder HE became a publican

the Shakespeare is up the road after all

My Tinnitus is screaming so  I'll finish for now






No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...