Friday 8 April 2022

Still Ideas Galore

Still Ideas Galore

I did want to write a piece about a sad loser

maybe autobiographical I can hear you all say

you are all so cruel

Who has a happy ending

I do like happy endings after all

But Putin's shadow is everywhere

But today I am happy my big daughter is on her way home

for Easter

Then she has her final exams

Her little sister has her A levels in May/June

So after that they'll both be at University

Small daughter will be going to a Russell Group one

A very nice one

Results permitting, but all her choices are Russell

Then they'll only be 40 mins away from each other

as the train goes

Me I'll be living on baked beans and farting even more

as I chip in to pay for it all

my University was 20 years of constant BBC Radio 4

with 35 years or so of Writing after that

Intelligence is Speed of Thought

Not any piece of paper of University

Discuss

I still dream of that Korean speed typist

and then we have 4 kids and form a Kpop band

pain attacks come and go

so my output is affected

But I could rattle off a story

Instead of sitting here for a hour to write one

just need that typist

But as I said before its more a bucket list

Though I did an online quiz that said

I'd live till 88

Lucky number that

as despite my health weaknesses

No Drink, No Smoke

Means you live far longer

Which means more time

to have 4  more kids and form a Kpop band

and accumulate even more stories

300 and Not Out by they way is the Young Family Collection

What Else, the Hindi translation of

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker is doing well

I hope the online Translation is good enough

Quick Stories Korean Translation is still the leader

maybe that's why I have a Korean "stalker"

somebody who reads me immediately

Maybe it's Kim in North Korea or his sister

But I hope its a potential typist

back in 1999 I was thinking of going to Korea

to be an Esol English teacher

But I did not get there

Shanghai came to me instead

and later I was an Esol English teacher in Birmingham

and  I became a Fan of Kdrama

that's why I loaded up 7 books in Korean

as a Thank You Korea

But maybe you think it is a Punishment

Anyway I will write a story story soon

The Idea for the 

CB Story(c) by Michael  Casey

is this:-

Sad fat guy on CB , meets a lady

they become friends

she always says she is ugly,  a bad nose

Gradually her friends join in

they have handles of  nicknames for CB

Nose, Lips, Ears, Tits, and Bum, Legs too

Hair, Short too.

8 of them, which is a Lucky number

So on it goes

I still have to write all this

Its like a Flash of an idea

and I just join the dots in my head 

as it hits the page

This is like a Cheat Sheet for Film or a Pitch

Finally one of them turns up at his house

The another and another

Each with a Burley and Broken nosed bodyguard

Driven in a super car

You see they are all Models

But they know a true friend when they hear one

And yes the neighbours are amazed

Though in a way it's like my own daughters

So there you go that's the idea

But to write it would take an hour

And Tinnitus and Pain slow me down

Though I'm not an invalid far from it

They just hijack me whenever they want

The story when I write it will be funny and

full of Pathos

And why do Models fall for real ugly guys

Because they want a real man

and not have to fight with them over the use of a mirror

That's all my big daughter is about to arrive

Easter and Cadbury's Chocolate has begun

p.s. I know what 1/2 Shanghai daughters look like

 but what if what if what if I had 1/2 Korean daughters

or can I hear God laughing,,,,









No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...