Sunday 3 April 2022

Another Day in Paradise

 well my readers are from far and wide

another new place today

I also got a strange mail that I did not open

TOO MANY NASTY SCAMMERS out there

I have to stop for pain killers now

Left shoulder as usual

PAIN, just as the daily SCREAM of Tinnitus had receded

an hour of  noise too loud so  can barely think

But compared to other places

another day in Paradise, which was a Phil Collins song

SO YESTERDAY I was the chef for the day

See photos below









and yes I cooked all of it, and 




No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...