Friday 1 April 2022

Welcome Laos 21 17

Welcome Laos 21 17

Just checked my readers

Hello Laos for Joining the family

YOU were over on my Wordpress

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com

so thank you for joining my Reading Family

21 Nations yesterday, and 17 so far today on WORDPRESS

and more Nations here on my 3 Bloggers

Russian speakers are reading more

Ukrainian is also online too

SO let's keep on Praying for Peace in Ukraine

and maybe a 2022 Revolution in Russia

The People of Russia do not want PUTINs Madness

Anyway I hope reading my rubbish is a 

diversion for all of your wherever you may be

Nepal seems to read me quite often too

So is it Mountain Climbers or what?

As for Laos, thank you too

French translations also online

2,000,000 words

if you add it all up

Just hit the Translate button

IF there is no actual Translation

in whatever is your native language

I have coverage galore but lack penetration

I hope you enjoy the stupid photos too

But please don't send me rubbish

an email in English only, with who what where why  you are

will get a real answer 

BUT fakers will be deleted

Or will I get a message from Laos

tomorrow saying they want to donate

billions to me

etc etc etc

And yes did you hear the news

Putin to be Trump's Running Mate for 2024 USA Election

or maybe I just made it up






No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...