Monday 11 April 2022

Something Lighter

Something Lighter

Just stumbled over a series on TV with Paul Hollywood eats Japan

I really enjoyed it and so can you. In fact my family was in Osaka in 2014 for a week, then 2 weeks in Shanghai to meet Grannie. So if you ever get the chance. Just GO.

I also had a can of Gordon’s Pink Gin for the first time ever tonight. So that was nice too

with a steak and kidney pie, microwaved too. Me I haven’t had a holiday since 2013 in Malta, as my pain attacks are so random, it’s easier to stay at home. But if anybody wants to adopt me and fly me in a private jet to Malta, or Japan or Korea even, then I’m available, if you could put up with me. All I can offer in exchange would be English Lessons, as Writing cannot really be taught. Anyway that’s all for today, this Monday in Holy Week.

OverviewWatch showTrailers & clipsEpisodesCastReviews

Main results

Episodes

E03 · Osaka

12 May 2020Watch

Paul Hollywood’s culinary journey across Japan concludes as he competes in a noodle eating challenge, dines with the the largest-ever sumo and goes on an `eat-till-you-drop’ tour.

E02 · Okinawa, Kyoto and Hiroshima

5 May 2020Watch

Paul Hollywood continues his culinary journey across Japan. He boards the bullet train, visits Okinawa and gets a cookery lesson from an atomic bomb survivor in Hiroshima.

E01 · Tokyo

28 Apr 2020Watch

Paul Hollywood begins his culinary and cultural road trip across Japan. In Tokyo, he experiences solo dining and karaoke, and goes on a karting tour dressed as a ninja turtle.

Videos

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...