Friday 15 April 2022

In the Dark

In the Dark

Well I hope yesterday was fun for you. Mine was horrible, after I finished talking to you

the pain monster descended. Crippling pain that knocks you off your feet. Not to mention

every day when I wake up finally after my 2 hours slots, a wall of sound from Tinnitus so

loud it could drive most insane or worse. After an hour it’s safer to face the day.

So never just assume he’s just some joker

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

Look Deeper, walk in my shoes

anyway, today is Good Friday

and ask yourselves is Putin really a Christian?

Or just a fake to get his vote out

You decide, and as you do keep on Praying

For Peace on Earth and Goodwill to all Men

Or will it all end in a nuclear FLASH

because Putin wants a place in History books

he has a place in Hell already

Mary Queen of Peace

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...