Sunday 27 June 2021

tinnitus continues + Casablanca

tinnitus continues

boring for you to hear it

even worse to have it in my head

so the pace of new stories has lessened

but have you all read in full

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker (600pages or so)

Have you read the other 19 books too

or just the 3000+  pieces here

so i doubt if you'll ever catch up with me

Saw Casablanca on tv in full yesterday,  hadn't seen it or 

bits of it for years

So YES CASABLANCA IS A CLASSIC

Stop what you are doing and go watch it right now

The script is snappy too

Just go watch it

I saw a documentary about ZZ Top too

I now begin to understand Texas

It is another country as ZZ. said

so give me all your loving

well reading will do

what else, the pain monster is slip sliding down the side of my face

always on the left side, so I may be in for a few hours of pain now

Its always a random thing

So I need to slap on some pain killers

Understand me a little bit too

I'm not Texas

but I am in another country

Birmingham England

and as for the writing

maybe thats just UFO







No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...