Thursday 17 June 2021

Sitting in the Evening Sun

 Sitting in the Evening Sun with my 3 girls

My two daughters and Totoro our Ninja cat

It was nice, I imagine lots of you were doing the same

It's amazing I look back and its 43 years ago since I started in computers

If only I were good with them I could be an Ethical Hacker

Too much arrogance in USA

Thats why crypto currency make their get away

USA and everybody should be training their own Hackers

Before nuclear power station goes off line

Have grants and training for that

And Facebook and Google and Amazon

MUST lead the way and pay for it

Before society goes dead, simple now just do it

Have training courses in jails

Instead of 3 strikes and throw the key away

Give offenders another way, train them to be hackers

To DEFEND the USA, or is jails just too much of a business

Anyway back to the sunshine, it was nice and music on a device

is always good, or if you are lucky your wifi will reach bottom 

of the garden, so the Pixies can dance away the night

What else, my Tinnitus continues to do it's very worst

But I have accidentally found a new group of readers

So hello to them

And everybody who reads Korean, Quick Stories is the most read and downloaded

amongst my Korean collection. 6 books in Korean, so hello to you all

I have to wait till Monday for the Happy Ending of 

https://asianwiki.com/Mad_For_Each_Other

but I do recommend it

So I'll be looking for more Kdrama comedy next

Ok,  time for bed, if not sleep, and don't forget to wash your feet

Or let your cat lick the salt off between your toes


can you guess what was in the bucket before?




No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...