Monday 14 June 2021

Crying with Sam Smith

Crying with Sam Smith

did not know his Abbey Rd session was on tv

Stumbled over it

He has such a plaintive voice

and his Black singers are great

his band are good too

So there I was at twilight gently shedding a tear

WHY

Because all the family are back home again

which was a John Denver album

My University daughter landed home today 

and had a clear out of her clothes

So plastic sacks placed in our front garden

I did trail it to a passing neighour

But later as darkness descended a poor family arrived

So for some teenager it'll be like Christmas

A whole lot of clothes going on

So our local Transvestite lost his change

Only joking

But we do have a bus driver who dresses as a woman

My point being, the clothes were recycled and a poor family benefited

So that made me happy

Mean people sell their clothes off, we donate

I 've  also been fizzing for 9 hours now

My Tinnitus along with Left Shoulder Pain

and chest pain too, with my hernia  blowing up more 

through my bypass scar

So as I sit my chair listening to Sam Smith

It reminds me that everything is Temporary

And only Health is worth something

The clothes I helped chose in my Gay Dad capacity

If you have beautiful daughter you help buy their clothes

I'm not Gay, just so you know, but I do like it when  I can

spot something my daughters can wear

Then I buy it, a kind of bonding experience

So tonight Sam Smith sings

And I'm reminded I'm only passing through this life

Hence all my dreams, for one day I'll have no tomorrow

And on a Pain Day such as this, I'm reminded of it

and before I forget 14 nations reading me via Wordpress

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2020/05/15/all-in-one-place-translations-galore/

click link to find your own languages

and Quick Stories in Korean is doing very well

That's all I'm off to bed, it's harder and harder to find a good

position to sleep in

I'm a bit like the Elephant Man, but I smell more



the writer is in the red shirt, not the red nose




No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...