Thursday 24 June 2021

Mrs Pooh

 Mrs Pooh

is an idea for a story I had a day or two ago

Once I get the title in my head, I just join the dots

Like connecting stars in space

As simple as that

I stumbled over Prof Brian Cox the Physicist 

He said because the way space moves

In the End, Trillions upon Trillions of years from now

When Trump. is still saying Voter Fraud

There will be nothing, no statutes no monuments on earth or in space

just a lake of nothingness

Brian used to be in a band D reem or some such name

Not even the bass echoing to nothingness

or and art for Andrew Graham Dixon to applaud

nor repeats of Dad's Army on the BBC

so wait for me and soon I may write about Mrs Pooh

meanwhile I must visit the loo



No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...