Tuesday 22 June 2021

Are you one of the 11 over on Wordpress?

Are you one of the 11  over on Wordpress?

UK, India, USA, Brazil, Peru, Philippines, Indonesia, Pakistan, Jamaica, Colombia, Lybia

Does your mother know?

She'll slap  the back of your legs.

You should be looking at Amazon Prime day

As for me, a big thank you for the ten quid credit

I got a reduced from 15 quid smart speaker with it

So thank you, and it does sound nice too

What else, my head still fizzes, so I'm not so motivated to write new material

But  the story so far of 21 Door Keys  is 43,000 words enough to keep you going

In USA Democracy is even more under threat

And Trump is still full of LIES, but nobody cares

As the Love of Money rules all, especially the GOP

But enough of the Politics, read Chapter 9 of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

for my comedy version of an Election Campaign

I may post it in for you all next

That's all for now I have to find a nice comic new Kdrama

The Vile City Police and Corruption in Politics one just finished

Very violent, but worth a watch, if you can stomach the violence


and if you have an even stronger stomach here's a new picture of me from yesterday 21/6/21




No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...