Wednesday 23 June 2021

Beware List

Beware List

Your Norton,  your Mfee and all other Antivirus is expired

S--- little people send emails trying to trick you

and then malware you

Asda, Sainsbury et al

They go though a list of all the supermarkets

Trying to trick or treat you

they send you emails with your own name in

SO HOVER AND DELETE AND REPORT

Today alone I had one from michaelgcasey

Hover and it was a face not mine and not my email either

I had one from Brazil and one from Canada

THEY ALL STUPID SAD PEOPLE WHO SHOULD GET A LIFE

AND LEARN MORE COMPUTER SKILLS

SO ALL OF YOU READING THIS

Here on Blogger or on my Wordpress 

Thanks for reading all the stories

In many many languages

and if you really want to talk to me

paste in a photo with your finger up your nose

I never open files

nor click on links

you really are dying of cancer and have millions to give me

of course I believe that,  just as much I believe Trump is an honest man

So grow up, and go away

I have far too much chronic pain and tinnitus in my life

to want to waste it deleting you UNREAD



No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...