Monday 28 June 2021

Niue in the Pacific is Terrific

 Niue is a Pacific island and for some reason, somebody over there is reading

my Wordpress so hello to them

They are so far away, they stop being ahead of time

but end up behind the time, as they cross 

the international date line

11 hours behind UK

I've googled and they have free wifi

so why waste their time on me?

anyway if they write me, I'll send them

a book via email

Though the girls as well as being  pretty

are very tough, play rugby, we are 

in All Blacks country, New Zealand and all that

REM are singing behind me

Hang On

Hang On

Never Give Up

Even if you cry

and with my Tinnitus and lack of sleep lately

Hang On

Hang On

Listen to the song for yourselves

And in the Sacred Dark of Niue

Look to the stars

Look to the stars

Hold On

Hold On

And I say that to myself nightly

so Niue and the world

Let There Be Light ©

By Michael Casey


Let my tears be my words

Let the candle light be my eyes

Let the flowers in bloom be my lips

Let their scent be my blood

Let the wind be my breath

Let clouds be my mood

Let children’s laughter be my hope

Let widows’ sighs be my conscience

Let a stranger’s prayers be my delight

Let the bees be my wisdom

Let the trees be my strength

Let my patience reach to the stars

Let me be always remembered in your prayers







me and my big daughter 20 years ago
I doubt I'll have more children, but  if I do this is how I act as a parent



No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...