Thursday 3 June 2021

you'll get nothing new today or maybe for a few days

you'll get nothing new today or maybe for a few days

I watched my Kdrama then needed a lie down

now my Tinnitus has exploded in my head

you can hear and so on

but the overwhelming ringing singing in your ears

the Tinnitus choir is horrible

It takes all your energy to ignore it

at least is not a brain tumour

but it does affect your humour

So somebody come and save me from it

it really is worse than my pain attacks

 and they take my breath away sometimes for hours

its like an never ending Politician talking about Service

when the only thing  he services is his boyfriend or mistress

scattering his briefs everywhere

An lying about everything as he dispatches to the 24 hour dry cleaners

Yes Tinnitus is this bad and worse

Like watching the GOP lying to the point of Insanity

I was robbed

No you were NOT, you lost

so maybe my Tinnitus is affecting my sanity

so what's Trump's excuse

if  I can still make Political commentary

then there's not much wrong with me

Really, yes Really

can somebody tell Jon Sopal to tell Trump

that he's really  such a ________





No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...