Saturday 12 June 2021

Morning All

 Well Boris has a swim in the sea in Cornwall, the Press corps thought it was Jaws

so it's nice to see everybody happy again

I had 10 different countries yesterday over on Wordpress and 8 so far today

New Zealand reading me, could it be JG, he saved me long ago

So break a leg, or was it two to him

What else I read a Ballet review, I'm nothing if not eclectic

can somebody plug him into the mains electric, you are all so cruel

So I sent a message in a bottle to the reviewer

Though I'll never. know if he gets it

I suggested Birmingham is Ballet my short story should be commissioned 

Imagine Me, a Ballet Dancing Choreographer, ok just the story guy

Find it on my sites you will laugh, and hello to all the Tonys out there

I had early breakfast at 5am, had a play here then went back to bed again

My Rubik cube life, again

I am pleased how Never Discarded, Never Unloved turned out

Whether you like it or not, I'll never know, but it is accurate

I'll be crawling under a rock later as the temperatures rise

Naked in the garden, just to delight the neighbours

And tempt the squirrels looking for nuts

There are 3300 or so pieces of writing on this Blogger site

So plenty for you to read, I have not forgotten the story to finish

plus the new one I trailed, I may just throw salt at them

Meanwhile one daughter will be home for the Summer, as schools out

or at least her University. I did meet Alice Cooper too years ago

He was a nice man

As for my small daughter a month of perder as she has her exams

Two A level exams on the same day, then a week's grace then the final one

So I have to tiptoe around and stay out of her way

She's in the other corner of the room, but we can both put headphones on

My brother 50+ years ago, had Cream on 11, as he studied

He ended up a queen, Queens Oxford, modern languages, what else

So  that's all the gossip for today

I think I may have some sausages now

me and my new haircut holding my bypass scar hernia, so don't make me laugh



No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...