Saturday 19 June 2021

Taxi Rank

Taxi Rank

why that

well 

I awoke to the scream of Tinnitus in my head, that's what it like when I awake

So I put Rossica Choir, a very old cd of Russian singing

I saw them 25 years or more ago at Saint Phillips Cathedral

A Russia actor from films was there

The Bass was so low, Barry White would be sooo Impressed

Then I had a wash, my children insist I do

As I was washing and the hiss lessening to daytime levels

I had a though or two, or three or four

Russian singing, led to Lech, Boris and Gregorgi and another story

If I could just dictate, then I'd produce 4 times more easily

So that led to another and another, 3 or 4

So as I dry myself I laugh, story writing

Is just like calling for a cab, they come when I call

So they just line up and I ride with them and put them down on paper

Though in my case, from brain to screen and nothing in between

Then Post and backups

Afterward I watch to see who is reading me

Somebody with an Ipod touch today, so is that Indonesia?

I  know what is read

I know where it is read

But it's impossible to know for sure, who and what together

So UAE hello to you too, you may be a Prince in a Palace

or a bored receptionist

I don't have a clue but THANK YOU, ANY READERS WILL DO

or you may just be that joker in Brazil sending me RUBBISH

It all gets deleted and reported unread

If you send a photo and want to know me

Then just send a photo with one finger up your nose 

and another finger in your ear

Anybody can cut and paste rubbish

It takes effort to send amusing rubbish

Otherwise it's time for my Kdrama

Bad Guys,Vile City a very violent police drama

The twists are good, a bit confusing because I watch in Korean

with English subtitles, and cannot keep up with all the names

but  otherwise full of martial arts, just like me, I'm a Black Belt

3rd Dan in Judo, do you believe me?

Or am I just a black belt with blue jeans

Maybe one day a Korean will fall for me

ha ha ha

Enough

I will watch a Korean comedy too, which is more my usual fare



No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...