Wednesday 2 June 2021

advance warning Lech Boris and Gregorgi at the sea side is coming

advance warning Lech Boris and Gregorgi at the sea side is coming

I got up finally after being tortured by Tinnitus

and my thoughts turned to the sea

my mother was born literally a spit away from the beach

Cromane Lower Killorglin County Kerry

and there are row boats on the sand

my uncle had one

SO

you have been warned

I'm happy and smiling as I talk to you about it

So the finish of the cleaning story and the poem of sorts

about  the end of the flood will have to wait

The Three Cousins will be next

But first Move to Heaven my latest Kdrama is a bit dark

but very life affirming

The Kickboxer and the Announcer kdrama is good too

The madwoman and the Policeman one, is very funny

the cop was dressed in drag, but he caught the flasher

it's all very Carry On but in Korean

so I'm watching 3 simultaneously

Which is a Blessing after the hounds of Tinnitus

preventing me from sleeping for a couple of weeks now

I never get enough REM, and I don't meant the band either

So the latest 3 Cousins story is planned in my head

only takes minutes as I have my breakfast

So  sometime later I'll put it down

CD is a clue

Still thousands of stories and loads of chats like this 

for you all to read. These chats don't go into the books

as I compile them but the latest 3 cousins will

basically if it has (c)By Michael Casey at the start then it'll be in a book

And yes I know some people steal my stuff

it wouldn't kill them to be honest

Enough I can feel Kdrama calling me


p.s. thanks for the 10 nations so far reading today









No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...