Tuesday 15 June 2021

I may be a waiter tomorrow

I may be a  waiter tomorrow 

somebody has to hand out the bacon butties to Joe and Vlad

I do have my 3 years hotel experience after all

and Trump couldn't come, so I may be doing it

The noise in my head from Tinnitus is at an all time high

So nothing brand new since 10th June when I awoke 

with a title in my head

Never Discarded, Never Unloved

you can read it for yourselves

meanwhile I say the Rosary in my tinnitus time

my mother used to say, say the Rosary if you cannot sleep

So I do, I even bought a new Rosary or two

https://uniquerosarybeads.com/ 

I'm not holy, but Tinnitus does make you pray

The family that prays together, stays together they used to say

Anyway there are 3300 plus pieces to read here

So I don't think nobody is going to catch up with me

Though there is a story about Journalists at the Dentists

One passes a magazine to the other, but drops it

Then apologises and hands it to the Political Editor

Jon Sopal maybe, who replies that's ok

I read that magazine already

As it was falling to the ground

Yes, they are all that quick, makes me sick

I'm just a fool compared to them

But why are they reading this?













dad can we have a pet? Yes, a dog if I die or a cat if I have a heart attack
Jan 2015 I had unplanned quadruple heart bypass, though triple was planned
So Totoro arrived, her name is on a plaque outside the old house down the hill


No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...