Monday 18 May 2020

later on I'll write

later on I'll write about

"We all look like somebody"

I spotted folks looking at The Mitt Romney is Captain Pike post

from long ago

I watched Star Trek Discover which was fantastic

and to MY EYES ONLY, which sounds like a James Bond title

Captain Pike looked like Mitt Romney

That's the only reason for it

There is no truth in the rumour that I'm just planting in your imagination

That Mitt Romney hangs out at Star Trek conventions

and neither does he have Clingons on his starboard bow

which was a song many years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCARADb9asE

click link, and I bet you will put it on your FB

and never mention Me nor Mitt Romney just the Clingons

there you go Mitt, forgotten and replaced by an Animation

Stay safe Mitt, America needs you more than the blond animated cartoon

so looking at the photos who do I look like the most

or am I cat altogether as  my mum used to say






No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...