Sunday 10 May 2020

Bitching Obama and Me

Bitching Obama and Me

I don't know about you but I think Obama agrees with me

USA  has become a meaner spiteful place under Trump

Not to mention plain Corrupt

And Obama's lady was right, folks just did not bother to get off the couch

It was worse than a slap in the face

What everybody needs is a kick up the bottom

Get off the couch

Today 10th May 2020 , I can still see Trump winning

Because people just could not be bothered to fight for their rights

Biden should stand outside his house, and grab the headlines daily

Just as the Mooch said in an interview

Get out of your Bunker Joe

You are the Underdog so fight like one

Have a new speech every week

If SNL can do it, why cannot you

Over here in UK, too many cooks spoil the broth

People may need to work shifts for a time

Just to get the economy moving

I worked 24/7 when I was 20 and did 14 years worth

and the rest of the time I mainly did 12 to 8pm

So if needed people should be flexible for a period

I was all my working life, then I became an unpaid housewife

But I got to see my children grow up so I'm happy

Then I've had my Health abandon me

But at least while at home I can write more

So less Bitching and more doing

And less  Press filling pages with Statistical Gymnastics

People are dead and dying

Each nation faces challenges

BUT without world unity and total inoculation

This plague called Covid 19 will return


No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...