Tuesday 26 May 2020

JK Rowling the Stripper

JK Rowling the Stripper

It's a good headline, what she does  at home it's up to her

She is going to release a chapter a day of an old story

hence the title, I think she does home decorating too

So no doubt you will all be reading that

As for me, I'll just say I'm a better writer

she has all the money, I just have better words

No doubt she'll have words with me if she were to read this

She'll be taking the lettuce out of her fridge right now

And if you hear a SLAP then a HOWLLLL

it's me a she slaps the back of my legs with a wet lettuce

She is no doubt a big fan of Larry Grayson too

if you Twitter her no doubt she'll explain

As for my Words you can read an entire book

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

over on my Wordpress

in many many languages

up to TEN languages read on the same day

over 80 countries read my stuff too

just so everybody suffers equally

though JK Rowling has a publisher behind her

I just have word of mouth

and  lettuce leaves stuck to the back of my legs

2000+ short stories here too

if I had a backer no doubt they'd make me remove my words

and make you all pay

I feel something strange climbing up me leg

JK left a snail on the lettuce

I must go now, L'escargo


https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/



do I have a stripper's chest, what do you think?



No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...