Monday 11 May 2020

Bahamas, Seychelles, Egypt, and more today

Bahamas, Seychelles, Egypt, and more today visited my sites

so thank you all.

My Arab readers have been reading 2 of the translations in Arabic too

So I'm confident IF ever somebody does open that door, my Tsunami of words

would be world famous. I'm happy to stay out of sight.

Not unless Pier Morgan interviewed me while in a sealed glass box  and naked

when the glass box was steamed up, then the interview would be over

I'd of course be in a bar with Political Journalists having a Stella and a Subway

we'd leave Piers in a studio with  his box steaming up

This  will be my answer in the future, the Elizabeth Taylor answer, I'll do it for $1m

which really means I don't want to do it.

If any journalists read this maybe it might amuse you to pass it on

Then Piers can do his fake outrage routine

or just read Chapter 9 M.P. Marriage to a Person, Marriage to a People from  my comic novel

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker  which is my take on Politics from 30 years ago

But is still very funny, or maybe Joe Biden needs to read that chapter

The Translations of which are over on my Wordpress and being read in 80 countries world wide

and some days 10 foreign languages are being read on the very same day

Something for Piers to get steamed up about, and yes I know he'd go in the sealed box

enough for today, I've had a lazy day. watched The Man from Uncle again, its so good Guy, I really

enjoyed it. 9/10  > I have so much material  , 8000pages so go have a look.

Mind you if I was stuck in a glass box, I'd lose some weight.










No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...