Saturday 9 May 2020

I watched Becoming and The Finest Hour tonight

I watched Becoming and The Finest Hour tonight

one was about Michelle Obama and the other Churchill

now we are all in Covid 19 times

as I heard Michelle I thought I was so lucky having my mother encourage all of us

and how terrible Racism and all isms are

while listening to the Churchill speak the NEVER NEVER NEVER surrender speech

I actually cried, this week it's 24 years since my mother died

But I never give up either

We all must carry on, always, and not just in Covid times

Inner Strength was poured into me

So I'm lucky to have it, especially in times of pain, and I have too many already

If Covid came along it would probably get me, so like a good citizen I stay in

And keep on writing and boring the world in equal measure

1,609,684 words or 8200 pages is the total today

I have Jews and Arabs both reading me today as well as Koreans

So I'm happy everybody everywhere seems to like my stuff

I'd cry even more if ever i actually made a cent from the writing

Read my plans in Typepad and hear my voice there too, 12 hours of me

I may elaborate on the power of oratory in the morning

The actual Oratory, Cardinal Newman's home church is just up the road

I used to walk past it at 1 or 2am after a Friday night at the Folk club years ago


No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...