Wednesday 20 May 2020

Joe Rogan strikes a deal with Spotify, BUT WHO IS HE?

Joe Rogan strikes a deal with Spotify


I've never heard of him

my Audio is funnier

For 1,000,000 GDP a year I'll be on Spotify, far funnier

Joe can fight me if he doesn't believe me

Girlie fight me

He has to dress up as a Japanese school girl

while I slap the back of his legs with wet lettuce

a la Larry Grayson

He'd soon give in 

just go to my audio site for 12 hours of me



he can email michaelgcasey@hotmail.com to arrange it

he can include a pasted in photo of himself dressed as a Japanese schoolgirl

and I'll reply with the lettuce

just so we know its kosher

or he can just send me a kebab

I hope  he understands British humour

or one of us will have to go into hiding to avoid a hiding

Just some of my 8000 pages by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...