Friday 15 May 2020

Kenya, Togo, New Zealand, Egypt and Korea

Kenya, Togo, New Zealand, Egypt and Korea on Wordpress and here

are some of the readers these past 24 hours or so

Got up late my Tinnitus has been a right B___+ these past 3 nights

I should flog Tinnitus to death or crucify upside down

I had a stray email invite to a Webinar

So obviously I returned it with my advert

how they can pay me for my services

As if I'd click a link with any stranger I'd never heard of

I'd rather  bla a dobarkooo  which Lenny Bruce tells me is great

but it may make my eyes water

It's all on the chopping board, Lenny was a great chef after all

You can all rush to wikapedia or whatever to find our

or just ring Dustin Hoffman, I'm sure he'd like a chat while in Lockdown

Just send him a dress a to wear, and he's like a Monika

I don't know what that means either, go ask Lenny Bruce

Why is Dustin talking to himself? And it's started to Rain now.

I also stumbled over Tinnitus and Phlegm too, somebody was reading it, 

So, I may actually write down the idea as a story.

Tinnitus means I read all the USA news on the phone while I try to sleep

Trump will be harder to beat now

WHY?

Joe Biden just said no Pardon

So not unless Trump dresses as a Turkey

He's going to jail if he loses the election

Though He'll try and declare martial law first

Or nuke China, or even infected parts of USA

Think the impossible and that's what he'll do

Have a nice day

I'm looking for Space Station or Mars on my readers list next

or is it just Matt Damon again, I think he should be a gay cross dresser in

his next film. Though he was in Liberace and he had a good part in it

Well Michael was smiling for a reason

I am Michael Casey and aren't  you glad you are not

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1





No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...