Monday 25 May 2020

lazy sunny day

lazy sunny day

I would stay at the beach

a builder dumped a load of material in the street

so I came out with my trouser legs rolled up

and a snotty handkerchief on my head

then I sat on an upturned beer crate and  caught some rays

I did undo my shirt till my belly button was exposed

then i waited for the wolf-whistles

there should be sexual equality

all I got was a bucket of dirty water thrown over me

by my neighbour as had just finished washing her windows

she could of at least done mine

I went inside like a damp squid

why did you  do that?

because you are worth it she replied

Helen Mirren is such a naughty next door neighbour

I hope she gets lobster RED in the sun

Nobody will put sun tan cream on her back

Though Breznef our Russian in the red house, he does like her

I could ramble on, but I need to get my clothes off

I might try getting a bit of rays in the back garden

though the local cats just gather around me

as if I'm a piece of wet fish

stay happy everybody, I may dream up another story later

or I may just carry on my Kdrama , the King in parallel universe one

and I spotted a comic one too

happy birthday to  padre pio too
and no it's not a book of mine he's laughing at

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...