Thursday 21 May 2020

Thursday 21st May 2020

Thursday  21st May 2020

last night was the worst for Tinnitus

of all my weaknesses Tinnitus is the worst, as it deprives you of sleep

So you may not get anything new today, just a chat like this

Spain seems to like me on my Bloggers

So, buenas dias todo el mundo, es vds de aqui ?

No soy de Birmingham, soy de Barcelona, verdad?

It's far easier to speak than write, I'm not going to google write

over on Wordpress a quiet day

though they could just be reading the 5 books in Korean

that I placed in one place on Wordpress

In the background Seal is singing, I'll throw him some fish

It still amuses me which old post gets picked up and read again

proves I have a brain, and so do you if you are here

that's all

I have to catch up on my newspaper reading

in my Tinnitus time in the night I read USA Media

so I know more than the average Fox News guy

READ MULTIPLE SOURCES EVERYBODY

I now have a hernia poking through my bypass scar, a bit like a breast, so you were all right, I'm a big girl.





No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...