Saturday 30 May 2020

Anti Smoking Advert

Anti Smoking Advert(c)
By
Michael Casey

I hate smoke

It makes my chest hurt

just a whiff and it hurts

this always, even before heart bypass etc

yes I did watch Folk/Jazz in smoky bars for years

that was 30years ago maybe

Anyway I stumbled over a QUIT thing

So here's my  advert

OPENS


Dark Screen> the sound of love making

the light appears and a man and a women emerge

from beneath the covers

Let's have a cigarette

But we gave up

So the woman reaches for a banana and unpeels it

then she starts to eat the banana in bed

What about you she asks looking over to the man

He reaches for a bowl of ice cream

and starts to eat that

Voice Over: Smoke Less enjoy your  ice cream and banana

OR you could carry on as before

Screen goes blank and the sound of love making again

This goes on for even longer than before

Then the screen  lightens

It's a man and a women breathing heavily

He has half got his shirt off

She has 1/2 got her bra off

They are leaning against each other sat on end of bed

But not erotically

They are just exhausted instead

It's lung disease

Shall we just have a banana and ice cream instead?

Voice Over: Have the Real Thing and a banana in your ice cream too

The couple fall on the bed, a banana and ice cream is thrown on them

Voice over: Just Quit Smoking

The End

Yes a simple idea, it's copyrighted it too(c) Michael Casey  2020

.......

you can all use this, but pay me royalties. from one never smoker to another








No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...