Thursday 7 May 2020

well how's everybody today?

well how's everybody today?

the second I wrote that I  had a thought for a piece for today

so I'll put it down on paper later

yes it's a spontaneous as that

a bit like opening a door and the story is inside

So am I an Alice in Wonderland

I do have better legs than ******

You can insert a name there, have it as a quiz

Today over in Yemen somebody has stumbled over me

as well as Singapore and UAE

not unless somebody is switching their IPs to confuse me

Here in Birmingham my IP has for weeks been saying some place else

I know things are rerouted etc

But in my imagination I've been piggybacked

by an unseen admirer who wants to shadow me

see with a little imagination you can go places

and the rest I'll leave to your imagination

I just hope it's a beautiful Korean girl who can speed type

and we meet and fall in love and have 4 children...

see if you have nothing at least in your imagination

you have everything.

Though it's probably a cross dressing rugby playing man

Or Eddie Izzard maybe

Or just a flicked switch that controls data flow

See so boring the reality v the imagination

Or it could just be Barron Trump in his room in the White House

he is supposed to be a computer wizz after all

remember you choose your friends, your family you are born with

I'll stop these random thoughts as Miley Cyrus sings behind me

How she ended up in our house I have no idea

but you can all write your own story about Lockdown Companions

At least you can click me off

Why has it gone blue screen, you lot are C R U E L








No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...