Saturday 16 May 2020

7 week itch

7 week itch

or it could have been 8

I've not left the house in that time as I'm a Covid target

as I've had heart surgery and so  on

Tonight I went out with the girls to the woods

there were no teddy bears having any picnic

I sat of the Hemingway bench to admire the view

only 4 lady smokers were on the grass smoking

i don't know were they actually smoking grass

cos I abhor smoke

so I moved on and found another bench to  sit on

then i sat there enjoying the sun

a dog approached and ran straight through my legs

as I sat on the bench

so I shouted to the owner, maybe I smell like a bitch

then after after 15 mins still smelling whatever way I smell

I went home.

Just as I got in the house my daughters rang to say

put their pizza  in

So I washed my  hands for 20seconds

then I put the pizza in

So this is my 7 week itch story

Eurovision has been cancelled too

So no Ding Dong a Ding either

just dinner





No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...