Wednesday 27 May 2020

27th May 2020

Who is my Belgium reader?

Is it Nato or EU Parliament?

Or is it Hercule the Poirot which is a metaphor

I have no idea, but I just wondered

Thanks for checking me out all of you, everywhere

you can write in English with a decent subject line

Instead of all languages under the sun, just trying to annoy me

Tinnitus has been a  right Batard as the Belgiums might say

BELGIUM MAN BELGIUM as hitchhikers guide to Universe says

I had a few ideas in my Tinnitus time

one an anti smoking  comedy sketch

ideas bounce around your head while in bed,

 wishing sleep would come

I also had an idea to write about Tinnitus itself

But that would be very Steven King

I've not tried to write an out and out horror piece

Seen too many sad things, hence I try and be comic

Though Tinnitus better watch his back

Macbeth comes floating by

Maybe I'll strangle Tinnitus with a tie

I'll let it brew in my head, I've only been out of bed a while

10am or so was when I finally got to sleep sleep

I still awake every 2 hours like clockwork

Anyway stay happy

and read something nice

p.s. my left shoulder just kicked off, so my words may hurt you
      but "god" hurts me back or rather shoulder, so is he a
 literary critic?








No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...