Friday 28 June 2019

it's too hot for me today

it's too hot for me today

so maybe no new story, I may repost an older one, but here on the main site there are

2400+ pieces of writing

so just have a look

Camila Harris did well last night in the Dems road show

A Black Woman beating Trump now that would be Heaven

a double humiliation  in Trump's own eyes

Or will the Dems stick with Pensioners?

USA needs somebody with Dignity, not shamelessness

or are we still in the Reality TV era?

Meanwhile Trump and the Press pack are no doubt reading my stuff while  in Osaka

Or are they all in one of those Private Hotels?

As for me my K drama ended so I found another, only I recognised the sound of the language

it was Chinese. The settings looked very 5 star, much wealthier than Birmingham

However the Dancing was not up to Korean standards so that gave the game away,

Chinese not Korean. It does look very funny though. So I  encourage you all to watch these series

subtitles and all.

Tinnitus still annoys, though my writing might be that little bird saying "Forevermore" in your ear

English Lit students will get the reference, or people my age that did that Eng Lit text.

Please do spread the word via your Social Media where to find my words, I get lonely talking to

myself. In the end I will get noticed and make some money for my daughters.

Being read in 7 languages is the current daily record, and being read as far away as New Zealand 

too, with up to 60 countries so far reading my words. Though it might just be an airline pilot trying

to avoid me. You are all so cruel. I did know several airline pilots, they used to stay at the hotel, one

used to roll an orange under the bed to make sure nobody was hiding there. He used to visit some

very strange places, hence that habit.

So stay pure, and  come back again for more  stories

https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC


fbd1c-meapril2015
persianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وmy new bedBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...