Saturday 22 June 2019

I have an idea for a new story but I was busy with computer tidy so maybe tomorrow

I have an idea for a new story but I was busy with computer tidy  so maybe tomorrow

my small daughter tried something new and  that gave me the idea for my next story

 Little Old Lady  I might call it

I've been listening to Tears for Fears so I may listen to them  during the night till sleep overcomes me

I've also been watching the Cleaner K drama , with The Pink Fairy Cleaning company

So stay happy till next time

Michael Casey

this piece is 2410  on this site

 https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC


here's a few snaps

















































No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...