Saturday 15 June 2019

15th June 2019



15th June 2019


15th June 2019
I did not get around to confessing about me being a Pole Dancer, so I may do that tomorrow. The sermon today was about Communications, most of it conforms to my own thinking, I could have written it for them. WE all need love and interaction, not just social media, we all need Truth and to be wise enough to know when anything is LIES or Fake News.
Obviously the biggest LIAR is Trump, go and google it for yourselves, he’s just a glorified salesman, like at the County Fair. Sadly he has suckered 1/2 of the voting public, and others have sold their soul for power.
The other half  that  vote just hate him. Just a few votes in the middle decide.
Now the biggest majority is those who NEVER VOTE.
25% GOP, 25% Dems and 50% on the SOFA.
So that’s why USA is in a mess. Discuss.
USA has been  sold for 30 Pieces of Silver. Discuss
THis is Communications Sunday hence today’s bread on the water.
Discuss and THINK FOR YOURSELF.

98e99-mums2bhouse










b7508-edward_burne-jones_-_an_angel_playing_a_flageolet


TRanslations for you all.
Though I’d love for any of you to finally buy my books, or Media companies to discover me. Or I really may need to become a Pole Dancing to earn food money.
persianBBU
persianBBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015PORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وmy new bedBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...