Thursday 6 June 2019

French, Spanish, Arabic and Russian

French, Spanish, Arabic and Russian

these are some of the Translations being read of

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

which to me proves that my comic novel works everywhere even in computer Translations

So do I have to sleep with Rupert Murdoch and Donald Trump as a 3 way exchange

before I get bigger exposure?

And would Donald still get elected again?

If you can draw, draw a cartoon of such an event.

That's why I call one of my sites "cartoons made with words"

I 'm listening to Selena Gomez right now, she's very good.

I have to go and wrap myself entirely in cling film now

Somebody rung to say its a go for 3 in a bed

Sorry, it was the gardener, saying  he can get 3 bushes in each flower bed

That was a Chancy Gardinier moment, go watch Being There right now

stay happy and put it on your Facebook where to find my words.

I am NOT on Facebook by the way, MZ bribed me to leave,

Not unless MZ means something else

Stay happy, I'll have another story tomorrow maybe, or you could just buy all 18 books

https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC






18 New Views  17 AgainSweet Sixteen15 Down14 UpNew HorizonsAltogether NowStill Smiling 2017Undiscovered Words 2016Still Alive 2015Quick StoriesMore Shorts 2014Shorts 2013300 and Not OUTThe Butcher The Baker and The UndertakerEssays and Plays

https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...