Monday 10 June 2019

10th June 2019 No, I'm not dead yet

10th June 2019

No I'm not dead yet

I'd like to at least enjoy all my Pension payments

Just having a rest, I never run out of ideas, just the energy to put them down

I did spot a chance so I told a publisher about all my Polish readers, 21,000 in 3 weeks

for the Translation of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker , In Search of an Indian Princess

and tonight somebody is reading that.

It would be nice if I finally get a Mainline Publisher to take me on

Though I won't hold my breath.

Over here the only people doing a line are our Tory Politicians

that's all, Still Alive 2015 was my book post quaduple heart bypass

I can remember waking up after the operation, and saying "I'm still alive"

but I don't remember being all tubed up.

I hope to have something new in the morning, but there are 100s  of pieces of writing, even 1000s of pieces of writing to read, so go back and read it all.
There will be a quiz and questions later....
do I sound like a teacher? I was one once for a year. ESOL




So downlad and enjoy.
It remains my copyright
It’s good for my ego to see the map of the world shaded in, more and more

BBU Russian Translation microsoft word

В поисках индийской принцессы아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015Spanish BBUThe Polish TranslationsBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015my new bed300 وBBU in ArabicBBU in HebrewBBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)bbumar2008-en-zh-cn-150 Spanish Examples50 Spanish ExamplesBBU FrenchBBU GermanJapanese elevator Advertshoplife spanishСтраница 1ЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADインドのプリンセスを検索するには – Copyインドのプリンセスを検索するにはページ1 Quick Stories in Japanese아직도 살아있는 2015페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREANMichael Casey The Polish TranslationsPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015polish Guardian AngelThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationswin Wiersze dla wszystkichWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedPORTUGUESE BBU2019

https://butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.com/  has the most stories on it









No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...